player playlist

Sunday 1 November 2015

By the way, about Youtube...

Sadly, I do not have youtube any more. I was banned for "Copyright infringement" (Youtube didn't like the intro music SOMEONE ELSE'S character played as it entered the ring, before it was beaten up by my Shadow Dragon) and some stupid VPN glitch.

I have an account on Dailymotion, and you can click here to see my awesome videos, but... I'd like all of my loyal and awesome fans (The disloyal and non-awesome fans can suck it) to download my Shadow Dragon character and record matches of yourself using him in Versus Mode, Survival Mode, Story Mode, whatever you'd like. Show off his amazing power, and his combo ability that rewards skilled players. Put these videos on youtube, and in the description, put a link to my website: shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com Youtube may block me, but they will never stop my Shadow Dragon Army! (That's what I'm calling all my fans. It sounds cooler.)

AND GUESS WHAT? I WILL REWARD the BEST youtubers that show youtube my Shadow Dragon, and my other characters, by featuring them on this blog! Send in your videos by putting links to them on this blog's comments, and I'll feature the best ones every week, ok?

But how do you record mugen? Well, VSDC Free Video Editor is an awesome completely-free video editing software that can edit your videos better than crappy Windows Movie Maker can. It's PERFECT FOR MAKING MLG PARODIES, TOO. But MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT COMES WITH A FREE SCREEN-RECORDER, WHICH IS PERFECT FOR RECORDING MUGEN GAMEPLAY AND PUTTING IT ON YOUTUBE! :D Or you can also use some other screen-recorder, that works too. This one's just my favourite. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment