player playlist

Sunday 1 November 2015

k

Turns out, a lot of people, mainly from the Mugen Fighting Guild, found my Test Of The Shadow Dragon so hard, the babies got mad and started spreading lies, saying my Shadow Dragon's password is only unlocked after a survey and my site's full of malware, while also spreading around cheatsheets like it's a video game level harder than their usual Call Of Duty crap. They wanted me banned from that site, and when a corrupt moderator banned me for three days for "Ignoring a Mod's warnings" (What warnings? I log in one morning and find myself banned) they threw a party.

Still, it got me wondering... I gave Shadow Dragon a password and made a test for fans, to make sure only the worthy, smart, and pure of heart can get him. And so far, it's worked amazingly well in keeping out hackers, editers, trolls, and idiots. Only the worthy can use him, and that's the way it should be. Shadow Dragon is, to put it in Harry Potter terms, Gryffindor's sword, and MFG is Tom Riddle's Chamber of Secrets. They're a bunch of elitist jerks that sneer at everyone that isn't in their circlejerk group. Except for one guy with a Lucario avatar, he's cool.

But... In giving Shadow Dragon a password, did I also turn away potential fans that don't have the time or intelligence to pass The Test of The Shadow Dragon? I decided to add in a cheat for these fans, ones that can't pass the test, but still want to enjoy my character and his power. First, it tests your humility, and your willingness to do anything to get what you truly desire, if it means breaking your limits. And then, you must fight your greatest foe: Your own doubt. Should you cheat, like an idiot, or should you complete the Test of The Shadow Dragon the proper way? The choice is yours.

To get the password without beating his test, go to Oak The Shadow Dragon's Download Page and select the new option at the bottom: I Solemnly Swear That I Suck Shadow Spheres.

No comments:

Post a Comment